Minor Hockey News
LOCAL LEAGUE PLAY-OFF MEETING
The Novice and Atom North Local League Play-off Meeting will be held on Sunday, February 10, 2013, 2:00 p.m. at the Tara Community Centre. Convenor Kaye Holmes will be setting up the play-off format.
FYI - cannot enter scores
The data base is reset before the start of each season.
That process still leaves you with your username and password but removes your permission to enter scores.
We do this because people move from team to team and division and therefore need new permissions to enter scores.
Personal information can also change from season to season. ie: new email addresses, tel etc.
While some people would still be on the same teams, a lot are not and it would become unmanageable to sort out. (approx. 400 boys teams - 45 girls teams)
We require all members to resubmit a request for membership every year so that we can keep our data base updated and accurate.
Please pass this onto all your team contacts that are the Score Reporters for teams in the W.O.A.A.
I have been getting so many emails and there seems to be confusion out there.
1. Each team needs to appoint a person to be a Score Reporter.
2. Once their specific schedule is showing on the W.O.A.A. Web Site (and only then) can they apply for a membership.
3. They do this by going onto the W.O.A.A. Web Site www.woaa.on.ca (don't email me or the Web Master directly), go in and apply for a membership. They must be sure to complete the information and state they are a SCORE REPORTER and for what specific team ie. Your Town Bantam Rep. Boys or My Town Pee Wee Houseleague #2 Women's Hockey team. This will give them proper access to score report. If they are a Score Reporter for more than one team, they need to specify that also.
4. Be patient, the Web Master will respond asap and give them a log-on and password.
5. They then can go onto the W.O.A.A. Web Site and enter their team's home game scores, be sure they scroll over as far right as possible (some smaller monitors don't show the complete screen without scolling over to the right).
6. Enter the scores, stats tabulate automatically.
If you had a password or log-on from previous seasons, you must re-apply. The system database was becoming too large and the Web Master had to update accordingly.
Thank you for everyone's co-operation.
Please do not request membership for team positions until after the scheduling meeting for boys and girls hockey and the new schedules are posted.
New town contacts can apply for memberships now.
Last season's town contacts have the same username and passwords
If you have forgotten this information or can't log in, use the request info retrieval form.
LOGIN INFO RETRIEVAL REQUEST!